Cogdill Builders’ homes fall into two categories; homes designed from scratch, or homes chosen from Cogdill Builders’ collection of portfolio homes which are modified (slightly or greatly) to meet all of your needs.
Portfolio homes are the most common starting place. In the portfolio section of this website, you will see dozens of concept homes which can be easily modified to fit your property and your lifestyle. Visit the portfolio, print out the plans you like and make notes. Do you need a home office space, more storage, a larger laundry space, a different bathroom configuration?
Full-Custom Homes designed from scratch typically start out as a few magazine clippings, a combination of a few brochures, a few ideas you may have been thinking about for some time, or, you may have made some notes and sketches on the proverbial cocktail napkin. Whatever level of detail you have assembled; we review this with you and organize your thoughts and ideas into a comprehensive set of plans and specifications. It may take a few rounds of review and resubmittal to bring your ideas into focus, but our use of on-line reviews of CADD drawings allows maximum input from you.
Call Us Today Get a Free Quote Contact Us Today
- Can You Explain the custom home building process?
- Portfolio or Full-Custom Home?
- How Do I Choose My Lot?
- Why solid concrete walls
- What is “Green” Building?
- What Energy Efficient features are included in the SMARTHOME?
- What are Handicapped Accissible Home / Universal Design Homes?
- What are Pesticide Tubes-in-the-Wall?
- What should I know about termites?
- What’s the difference between Monolithic and Stemwall foundations?
- What is Post-Tensioning?