What are Pesticide Tubes-in-the-Wall?
Tubes-in-the-wall system: The patented Taexx system (Tubes-In-The-Wall) targets household pests right where they live. The system is a network of small, perforated distribution lines that is installed in designated walls during home construction and linked to service ports on the exterior. Through these service ports, HomeTeam technicians inject pest control materials into the lines, distributing them evenly within the wall voids. For complete protection, the technician will also treat the exterior perimeter of your home, including windows, doors, eaves and other entry points for household pests.
|The Taexx system …
- Can You Explain the custom home building process?
- Portfolio or Full-Custom Home?
- How Do I Choose My Lot?
- Why solid concrete walls
- What is “Green” Building?
- What Energy Efficient features are included in the SMARTHOME?
- What are Handicapped Accissible Home / Universal Design Homes?
- What are Pesticide Tubes-in-the-Wall?
- What should I know about termites?
- What’s the difference between Monolithic and Stemwall foundations?
- What is Post-Tensioning?